What is a research paper and why is it important?
Research paper is individual research of student, revealing his knowledge and ability to apply them to solve specific practical problems. The work should have logically complete character and demonstrate the ability of the student to use correctly special terminology, clearly express his thoughts, and argue the sentences.
The objectives of the scientific-research paper are
- Development of skills of independent research activity and their application to solving relevant practical problems;
- Carrying out of the analysis of existing in domestic and foreign science theoretical approaches within the scope of the study;
- Carrying out of an independent study on selected issues;
- Demonstration of skills to organize and analyze the obtained data in the course of the study;
- Attachment of interest to scientific activities.
Organization of the paper writing
- Suggestion of research problem
Scientific-research work – is a search study aimed at identifying and possibly a solution of some problem.
In science, a problem is contradictory situation, appearing in the consequence of discovery of new facts that clearly do not fit into the framework of the previous theoretical positions.
Suggestion of research problem should be based on the facts of the surrounding world. Monitoring and analysis of human interaction with nature, technology, information systems, society, other people, and self-knowledge can contribute to the discovery of problem situation for pupil that requires study.
- The algorithm of work on the scientific problem
- There is a single algorithm that reflects the phasing of the work on the research issue of specialist of different level: a choice of the problem;
- Gathering information about existing science knowledge on the studied problems;
- Analysis and generalization of knowledge on the issue;
- Concept development and planning studies;
- Selection of methods and techniques of the study;
- Conduction of research;
- Data processing;
- Written design of theoretical and empirical material in the form of integral text;
- Presentation of the work on the review;
- Presentation to defense and defense of the work.
- Structural components of the research work
The structure of work should be as follows:
- Title page;
- Chapters of the main part;